Welcome to I'm an Engineer Get me out of here!
About I’m an Engineer
I’m an Engineer is like school lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which engineer gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Engineers and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is the High Performance Zone. It has a range of engineers working on all different topics. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm an Engineer be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- Have you ever injured yourself during work, if yes what was it like?
- How Do You Make Computers Think For Themselfs? (5 Comments)
- What unique abilities make you a good engineer?
- In your opinion, do you think it is better to go for a degree, full time or to go for an internship where you will
- I know alot of people at our school who ar votiing for you. How does this make you feel?? Jess xxx
- Do you believe that long term sustainability is going to be ensured by engineers?
- What do you get out of engineering that you couldn’t get from any other kind of work?
- What do you think is going to become the biggest challenge for engineers in the future?
- Give me an example of a time when you applied your ability to use analytical techniques to define problems or design
- Give me an example of a time when you had to teach a skill to other engineers.