Go on, ask a question…
Ask an Engineer a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
Have you ever injured yourself during work, if yes what was it like?
How Do You Make Computers Think For Themselfs? (5 Comments)
What unique abilities make you a good engineer?
In your opinion, do you think it is better to go for a degree, full time or to go for an internship where you will
I know alot of people at our school who ar votiing for you. How does this make you feel?? Jess xxx
If Linux is so good, why doesn't everyone use it instead of the generic windows OS? (2 comments)
What Are Raspberry Pi boards And Whats So Special About Them? (3 comments)
How Do You Make Computers Think For Themselfs? (5 comments)
what courses would i have to take to get into the special effects buisness (1 comment)
which part is an important in mechanical field (maths/physics)?? (1 comment)
- Can the students win anything?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m an Engineer?
- How do I register?
- How do I give feedback?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the engineers in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Engineering Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?