• Question: what area of f1 do you work in

    Asked by igotangryand to Andy, Bill, Grant, Kayleigh, Rain on 18 Mar 2012.
    • Photo: Kayleigh Messer

      Kayleigh Messer answered on 18 Mar 2012:

      The department I work in is called vehicle performance because we look at the car’s performance as a whole.

      We simulate different areas of the car, from the bodywork to suspension to see what effect that has on the car.